A comfortable holiday house in Ambérieux-d'Azergues
Stay one or more nights in this independent vacation rental, for 4 people, cozy and fully equipped.
Foreword: Gisèle and Jean-Paul do not speak English, but they will be more than happy to welcome you in their vacation rental. Both, you and them, will surely find ways to communicate on the few points that matter.
Vacation rental in Ambérieux-d’Azergues
Call it vacation home, holiday cottage or self-catering rental, you’ll feel home in Jean-Paul and Gisèle’s house.
With a total surface area of 70 m2, this is an old village house, close to the church.
In addition to the two bedrooms of 10 and 19 m2 with double beds, one of which is on the ground floor, you will have a large living room of 33 m2, with an open, fully equipped kitchen. The colours are warm and the materials comfortable.
On the ground floor is also a bathroom with toilet and walk-in shower.
Upstairs, not far from a small living room for reading or resting, toilets with washbasin and dressing room have been installed.
When the season is right, you can enjoy the outside where a 38 m2 rest area is available under an awning.
A free unsupervised public car park is located just in front of the entrance of the vacation home.
Photo gallery of the cottage
Discover the pictures of the different areas of the Gîte tante Marie: the two bedrooms, the living room, the upstairs bedroom with its small lounge and the outside rest area.
Rates 2022 and 2023
Rental of the cottage per night
- a room with double bed: 80 € per night;
- two rooms with double bed: 160 € per night.
Rental of the cottage by the week (7 nights)
a room with double bed: 518 € per week;
two rooms with double bed: 850 € per week.
fixed price for cleaning carried out every seven days: 50 €.
30% down payment at the time of booking;
guarantee 200 €.
- per person over 18 years old, per night and per person: 1,75 €.
How do I make a reservation?
Book by contacting Gisèle directly, preferably, or Jean-Paul. See contact details and form at the bottom of the pages.
Small important notes
- the first breakfast is free of charge;
- bed linen and towels are provided;
- the cottage includes flat screen TV and a hairdryer ;
- charges and heating are included;
- the kitchen area includes a fridge, microwave, oven, kettle, coffee maker, tea towels... ;
- for stays of a week or more, Jean-Paul and Gisèle will provide you with access to their laundry room.
What's good... to know
- arrivals are from 16:00 and departures before 11:00;
- animals are not accepted;
- the 4G network is correct but wifi is not available;
- the cottage is non-smoking;
- as the house is old, it is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Location of the vacation rental, north of Lyon
This house is situated close to the Beaujolais vineyards and Lyon. It is an ideal stopover, close to the autoroute du soleil A6 and A46 motorway.